Friday, July 31, 2009

I live without a brain.

You know what,

I feel so dumb lately and it feels like living without a brain.

Can't remember CCA stuff and a lot of others a won't mention in case I flood this page.

Blogger's also pretty bonkers somehow,

missing toolbars here and there.

Kinda of awful this kind of font but heys,

I dunno how to fix it.

This week was like test mania,

Maths, Science, Literature, English (grammar) and NAPFA all in one go.

Next week's slightly better cos there's only

2 Chinese tests, 1 German test and English Oral.

Why do I say only?

Well because I asked for it and wanted to take 3rd language.

I'm insane.

Well, I'm glad to say my 5 items was okay except for the stinking fact that

I failed my Standing Board Jump by 2 cm.

Rachel said it was totally wasted.

The tester kept saying I made another jump after the first

and I was like

WHAT??!!

I seriously didn't get it cos I dun remember my feet moving after my first jump.

All that confusion got me blur and I jumped 133cm.

What sort of person am I?

I can't control my feet properly,

should have known,

sometimes I play captain's ball and actually reach out to kick the ball

instead of catching it.

Stupid right?

More bad news.

Science mindmap: A2

Science group project: Poster 2/4
Report 3/4
Presentation 2/4

English Grammar: 13/20

I dunno what kinda of CSI I'm gonna be.

I feel like shit and practically live without a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment