The title sounds terribly insane and I can't agree more.
All has been insane recently,
well I guess insane stuff happen to insane people like me.
Fasten your seat belts for this insane ride:
1. I got 31/40 for my Maths test despite losing my nerves about getting my results.
2. ASC, uniform checks and all were fine.
We played a really, really insane game today, blindfolded ourselves with our ties,
were led to different parts of the netball court by my senoirs and given a name of an animal.
Guess what? We had to make the sound like the animal we were given
and find people of the same animal and sit down.
Tai Wen was at the sides while we played the game,
so I'm sure she can explain how dumb we all looked seeing as we were all blindfolded.
Somehow, the game was insanely fun, thanks Courtney.
3. On Tuesday, a person in my class called Leonard shone his laser really near my eyes.
Is something wrong with him? Isn't the basic precaution while handling a laser
is "NEVER shine it into people's eyes" ?
He even shone it at our Chinese teacher's armpits,
the boys in our class simply like to make fun of her armpit hair.
First of all, she's a teacher, secondly, you can't blame anyone for having armpit hair.
It's not like we can control the growth.
4. Well, I got ridiculed for carrying an umbrella on my way to the bus stop with Tingyu.
Many people think I'm acting cute or is crazy thinking that it was actually raining
although it was an obviously clear day.
I shall make it clear once and for all what's up with me.
The UV rays emitted from the Sun are really harmful and have been known to cause skin cancer.
I don't want to have skin cancer, no way.
So I'm counting on my umbrella to block out a least some of the UV rays,
it's not because I'm a vampire or anything like it.
5. I haven't got through my English Oral and all this waiting
is making me wanna hit the "FULL FREAK OUT MODE" button.
It's not anyone's fault actually, everyone is busy.
But stuff such as tests never fail to get me to freak out although sometimes
it's just a teeny bit.
Sorry for toturing anyone or anything (my laptop maybe? ) in this awfully long post.
I'll just end now.
No comments:
Post a Comment