Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dork

I'm a dork.

1. I keep making silly mistakes in Maths.

2. I've got problems with microscopes as I can't find the nucleus

of whatever cell I'm looking at,

even though it's stained with iodine.

3. I can't remember anything by the time I catch the ball with

a shriek in German class.

4. My Chinese and English compre sucks.

5. My nose I getting its kicks on me because I wake up almost

every morning sneezing.

6. I insult people accidentally.

Gonna emphasize on this, dorkiest thing in these 2 weeks.

On Wednesday, me & Ting Yu were signing out & Saktish was there

resting his head on his waterbottle.

Ting Yu asked if he was okay & he said he was fine.

Me, the ultimate dork said,

"Of course you're fine you don't look pale."

He took it to mean racism.

But what I meant was that he didn't look like someone

who was about to faint.

Yeah, that sort of 'pale'.

He misinterpreted it got mad.

After that I felt really guilty,

what the hell can't I say things that people will

100% understand?

I'm a total dork,

sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment