Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why would my blog even be nice?

Do you like any of the boys in our class?

Who do you think is the most handsome guy here?

Will you guys just quit it?

All this stuff makes me feel like puking.

NONE of the above can qualify as likeable/nice/handsome.

Get that straight.

Interesting weather stuff going on recently,

3 continuous days of full moon,

heavy downpours, blistering sun...

We're performing Sing to the Dawn Chapter 9

for Drama year-end project.

I seriously think it's gonna be dead tricky cos

I've never acted in a play before.

Thankfully I'm just the Wardrobe Mistress and Noi.

Hope Joanne and Janelle are gonna ok,

they'll get slapped according to the script.

Too bad we can't have parodies,

it'll be fun to see Darren and get slapped.

Oh yeah, guess what?

I apologised to Saktish on Monday and he was like,

"What are talking about?"

apparently he forgot all about the "pale" stuff.

Today's my bro's birthday and I'm actually glad

that he was born.

Duh, who else can crap with me at home?

Avatar's coming back to Okto today,

do note that there's no season 2 as far as I know

and I do know quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment