Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stuff know as exams are coming up soon I freaked out.

What if I fail or simply get a borderline?

I dunno.

Ting Yu just lent me "The Best Damn Thing".

I pretty much screamed when she passed it to me.

Done with Maths and Science test.

Then Literature test got postphoned

what a waste of energy to study last night.

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...........

Oral (English), Chinese tests and Literature all pending.

Admitted to Dad I wanna be CSI.

He was like "okay... but you'll need to be ready 24/7

and the pay's not that high.

Become doctor better."

Maybe he's right,

I might be running away from doctorate to prevent myself from corruption.

It used to be my dream job too until I found out how corrupt people can be.

Ambitions aside, I'll just blast up my results as high as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment