Friday, August 21, 2009

High Risk

I'm pathetic, gullible and there's a 50% chance of me having depression.

(Dun worry, I haven't gone around slitting my wrists or anything,

no sucidal attempts although I constantly moan about wanting to die.)

My CA2 results could have been better, I just screwed up like I always do for CA2s,

but I'm not sure if I can get back in form for SA2 but I MUST.

Tingyu and Rachel keep stealing my porridge by distracting me

with non-exsistent handsome guys and unicorns.

Whatever, I've a brain and the common senses of a three-year-old.

Why? Cos I believe in fairy tales and fell for them.

I was freaking out over my Chinese results and kept feeling like

I failed (which is so not true).

In fact, it went so terribly outta control that I typed

'I want to die.' so many times that the word count was 300 something;

during a free period last wednesday.I counter typed it with

'I want to die a hero not a coward.'

trying to get a grip.

It worked but let's just say I was unlucky.

By some freaking chance, Rikesh and Puqian saw me 'working' on my Macbook

and decided to irritate me by firstly distracting me by saying weird things

through the window next to me, and then

someone sneaks up behind me to whack my head.

I lost it and started typing 'Depression' instead.

Blasted, they saw it and pretended to be some pile of shit counsellors to try

and 'help' me, pathetic.

They asked if I was dumped, had no breasts or was suffeing from that monthly

pain-in-the-neck, all of which is totally untrue.

Then they chased me around the classroom for like 15 minutes;

I had to hide in the toilet for a while to cool before I blew.

However, they sent Soraya in and out as the messenger.

Poor girl, surely she had better things to do.

Whatever, somehow I managed to shake 'em off

and they started 'attacking' other people.

Why can't they just stop?

Anyway, they still act as the 'counsellors ' on me whenever I start freaking out over

results and staring into blank space

(when I stained my record for being late on Thursday's attire check).

Did I mention that I fell like times today? Yeah, what got into me?

I dunno, except that my shoes probably lost friction.

1. I slipped while rushing to tell Tingyu and Rachel that

I forgot to bring my Lit stuff which was desperately needed today.

(Thank everything that Mrs Lawrence didn't kill me over it,

except making me tidy up the teacher's table.)

2. I fell while trying to flop on my chair and be dead.

( I did it because I thought I was dead for forgetting my Lit stuff.)

3. When I was doing kicks for CCA.

4. When I was doing cartwheels for CCA.

5 & 6. When I was using the beloved sabre for CCA.

I'm pathetic, gullible and half stuck in depression. What more can go wrong?

Whatever, I still wanna thank everything

for not letting me get severely injured while falling today,

I'm glad to be concussion and broken-bones free, wish you all will be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment