Friday, August 7, 2009

Celebrated National Day today, generally it was fun.

Obviously it is considering the fact that we dun have to sulk

in the hall or the netball ball court for very long.

I was wearing my red shirt, jeans and my red and white belt,

so there, I didn't just wear red, I wore red and white.

I'm pleased to say, though I'm free from the pinafore,

I didn't end up kicking anyone no matter how they abused my name.

What I meant to say is that I had self-control and didn't attack anyone

although I'm trained to do kicks in cca.

Whatever. I wasn't at my class' stall all the time as I was helping out

in the car boot sale with Surekha (i dunno how to spell it right) from one three.

At first I was feeling really blur cos I didn't know her at all, I dun even have her no.

But after (less than) half a day under the sun,

while my body was stocking up on its Vitamin D and UV radiation,

we get along better admist our desperation to sell "Bags and Shoes".

The bags were at like $2 each, with two exceptions going at $5.

The small cute pouches were going at $1 each and the shoes

(some of them were brand new, probelm is they're size 5)

were going at $6 each.

Most of our customers were teachers, not so much of students who I

believe were hanging out in the centre, enjoying the musical performance,

watching Galdiator fights and patronising stalls.

It's still quite comforting to know that we made between $30 and $40 from the sale.

Speaking of the performance, I had a mad idea while watching it during my break.

I hit upon this really, really mad idea (guys dun blame me...),

I wanted to drag my friends up there to sing either "I Can Do Better",

"My Happy Ending" or "Seven things" ,whichever just a song by any of my favourite superstars.

I told you it was mad. Anyway, please stop me if I hit of crazy ideas like this again,

I might do something I seriously reject, which may range from throwing highlighters to

kicking someone in the face.

Once relieved from my duties, I headed back to my class' store.

It's not the mess that makes my stomach turn,

it's what some people were doing, some boys that is.

Since we were selling food items, we were provided gloves.

These people filled th glove with water and made it look like the cows' nipples.

Come off it, why do you have to do that?

Enough of insulting animals,it's really sickening.

Anyway the gloves burst in their faces due to their repeated squeezing of the bloated gloves.

I guess they got what they deserved.

Headed home on 159 with Ting Yu.

Then came German. My teacher today was Frau Yong.

She's really friendly and the class had more girls than boys (three of them only).

They were already done with clothing names, that seriously reminds me that I missed out

I dunno how much stuff and need to SOS Chew Xuan Ying (aka. XYZ).

We played a game where we had to approached people to sign the description matching them.

It's patheic really this whole day, pathetic yet fun.

From deperately selling stuff in the car boot sale to wandering in a classroom like some

lost puppy, I met and spoke to quite some people.

Yet at the same time, I miss the people I know better who also dun mind my craziness.

Yeah, I'm pathetic, funny and crazy, not gonna deny that.

Oh newsflash peoples, Avril's new album will be released on 17 November and Blackstar

her new fragrance will be here this fall.

Do check out Blackstar adverts cos they're drop-dead awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment