Thursday, February 4, 2010

Memoirs of An Orthodontics Patient (Part 5)

Memoirs of An Orthodontics Patient (Part 5)

I KNOWWWWWW this post is LOOONNNNG overdue.

But blame it on the homework and read!

Installment of the top layer of brackets and wires occurred on

7 January 2010.

So I was in school savouring the last few without braces days.

At first they applied a layer of blue gel which stung a little bit.

Just to prevent gingivitis, I think they put formic acid in it...

After that they did some polishing and rinsing to clean my mouth.

Soon, they started putting some kind of oral glue

and placing in the brackets.

Then they use some "light" to make the glue dry.

It's weird though but the glue holds.

The same happened for the bottom layer on 14 January 2010.

The tying of wires is pretty much winding around the different brackets and

ensuring that they aren't loose.

getting braces also came with two anti-swelling medications,

a single tuft toothbrush and a kind of floss on stick.

Will post pictures of the medicine and the brushes soon.

Too bad I don't have them right now...

Anyway, braces aren't killing me

so it shouldn't kill anyone else.

LIFE MUST BE FAIR!!!

BUT IT ISN'T.

Got a check up on 23 February, so if you're only checking

to follow this series don't come back till March.

AND...

I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment