My first post of 2010 only appears 23 days into the new year.
I am MAD.
Well, we'll take it from the top with orientation.
Yeah, in come the secs ones as well as a whole flood of activites
to get them settled in nice and comfy.
(But I have no idea if they're comfy with homework though.)
The bonding sessions, games, badge pinning ceremony worked out fine.
Except I can't help feeling stupid watching them all the time.
But it is really very very very weird to see a
crowd of about twenty boys or girls moving around the school
during their recess.
Are they so frightened that they're seeking safety in numbers?
Overall it was fun and ended with a climatix BANG.
Yes, the campfire which was and is still a fake because of fire hazards.
No one really bothers because we all had fun in the end.
(I WILL write a detailed recount of the campfire, soon.)
Class is made up of the same people with the same tag lines and insults.
The teachers are fine really but they're strange.
(I'm not bragging but I think I'm stranger, HA!)
Miss Ng (Maths and Form Teacher)always says...
"Fortunately or unfortunately..."
"Knock, knock." ...(Class says "Who's there?")...
"I just want to check whether you all listening or not."
"I skip steps here ah..."
She has an awesome control of time.
Splitting lessons into an average of 3 parts
(Admin. Matters, Go through worksheets, Revisions, Quiz, Remarks...)
we never seem to go overtime for anything.
And she goes over corrections much, much, much faster.
Something that excites me more than the YOG coming in this year...
AVRIL LAVIGNE'S NEW ALBUM.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah before I lose control completely, there's also the
"Memoirs Of An Orthondontics Patient" series
which you have to stay tune and LOOK OUT for.
Brisingr Rocks!!!
(Never mind if you don't get it...will elaborate.
So brace yourselves for a flood.)
Signing off with
CHEERS TO INSANITY AND RANDOMNESS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment