



YES.
It HAS been too long.
But purlease don't slaughter me for not blogging
cause I've been having tests like almost everyday
and yeah lots of homework.
Sorry, 对不起 ,mafa , Tut mir Leid, anything that means SORRY.
Because I really am SORRY for a ton of stuff.
1. Not planning stuff properly.
2. Not posting the looonnng overdue CAMPFIRE POST.
3. Not begin able to live a term without having issues with losing my waterbottle.
4. Not being able to (most probably) watch Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief.
5. Not being able to keep my sanity.
6. Not being able to STOP being overly random.
(Excuse me, I talked about Animal Farm in my Science presentation. How nut is that?)
7. Not being able to go with most of the class to Malacca because I'm going to New Zealand.
The 7th point you guys will definitely get pissed.
But here's the good news, after the trip
I'll have extra work to do and that means NO SLACKING.
Zero, na da. And more strain on my time and more madness produced.
Laugh all you want, because I'm paying a terrible price for ditching you guys.
All right, now STOP!!!!!
Ready for a dosage of Music???
And open up your ears, both of them to THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment