Loss is a subject we all take
(This may sound Emo, so if you hate Emo stuff skip this.)
Some random examples:
1. When lessons are on, I would wish that they would be over
As Soon As Possible so I can go home,
take a break and digest the stuff I've learnt.
But when the bell rings at 2.10pm,
I would wish they lasted a little longer.
(Because I'll feel that I haven't learnt enough.)
2. When my muscles ache, I moan over it.
But when they're completely fine,
I would wish the pain to be there again.
(Because it proves how much exercise I've done.)
3. When I'm given the opportunity to prove myself,
I would have mixed feelings about it.
But when I just sit back,
I would wish that there would be a way for me to prove myself.
(Because it shows that I'm not a loser.)
Loss is an appreciation class,
I have learnt to appreciate things better after losing it.
Treasure all that you got,
before they slip away into the darkness...
and you start to miss them...
Second Last Day Of School
In my case, this is when the IMSS
(I Miss School Syndrome)
replaces the IWHH
(I Want Holidays Heartache)
The whole point is, the school year is ending and I'm missing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment