Monday, October 19, 2009

I Feel Dead

Last day of my 6 day holiday since it's marking day and Deepavali.

I am like hapy to get to go back to school tomorrow

cos I've been bored to death that I washed dishes and swept the floor.

At the same time I feel like dying.

Yeah, I can hear a lot of people telling me to get a grip.

It's not working.

I still feel dead.

It's the fear of seeing my results.

German was okay.

I haven't got a clue about the rest.

Who knows how many careless mistakes I made?

Who knows what I failed?

Anyways, Mr Chan just said he isn't happy with our

Science result.

We got a MSG score of four when one is the ideal score.

I think I'm dead.

And I'm, how they put it, EMOING.

Okay, since I'm dead sooner or later,

it doesn't matter when I die.

I'm more worried about how or why I will die.

Okay, happy dying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment