The last day of term 2 was awesome,
awesome I tell you,
even though I had to sell drinks
(they were sold out in 1,2 hours thanks to the hot weather).
My class won of loads of prizes,
guess what,
we're the champion class for our level!
Everyone was cheering their lungs out (almost)
we had so much fun.
It's a great way to blast off the june holidays.
Seems like our class had gotten back together (at least for a while).
Parents brought me and ben to amk hub for dinner
after that we watched...
Monster Versus Aliens in 3D !
3D !
We had 3D glasses on and all the pictures were popping out,
the story was amazing and very funny.
Last Saturday,
we visited...
Da Vinci-The Genius exhibition
I tell you that guy is really a genius.
He invented so much stuff and specilized in everything
in the Arts (Mona Lisa, The Last Supper etc),
in Maths (the Golden Ratio, stunned me it did),
in Science (dissecting human bodies, discovering the hardening of atreries which killed);
ok,
jam-brake,
else I'll never stop.
Wish I could be as smart,
he wasn't educated and wrote from right to left with his left hand,
still he cracked so many codes of nature.
Curiousity killed the cat
is not 100% true
No comments:
Post a Comment