This virus known as H1N1 is officially
trashing the lives of people throughout the world.
I'm not just talking about the death toll and quarantine stuff too.
CCA, ASC have all been cancelled.
So I'll have to stay at home and do my revision and pre-revision.
I'm scared okay, my dance just sucks to the core
and the performance is on the
8th of July.
That's like so close.
I'm totally gonna make myself look like an idiot on stage.
Luckily, Soraya has agreed to teach me when school reopens during recess.
Seriously thanks a million.
The outing was great, I stayed at Vivo all the way.
I'm still not sure if it was worth it
cause I missed dance practice.
What a b**** I am!
So much for being "selfless".
Ok, it was totally my fault I can't dance properly.
What's the deal over LV bags anyway???
They're everywhere on the street.
The name sounds cool, no doubt
but I don't really like the pattern
I don't know why either.
Teachers say Term 3 will be very rushed.
I'm not sure I'm up to it but I've gotta try.
It's not like I can hide from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment