National Day this year was great,
better than last year's in fact.
I have no idea how the parade went since I was busy
up in the hall with the rest of ASC.
(Random exclamation: I HEART ASC!!!)
Anyway, it must have went well since it wasn't raining and
everyone invested so much time and energy on it XD.
Great job to whoever and whatever made it possible.
Peeking down from the second level,
the place looked crammed and
red hot (because most people were in red instead of white).
2/1 appeared to be really pathetic,
half the class was gone.
Some people were parading, performing and council-ing,
and the sum of "some" made up nearly half the class population.
The concert was way better than expected,
HILARIOUS for the better part.
Miss Trixie Goh acted as Miss Triss Low and went like,
"It is a PRESSURE to meet you."
and
"...came back from South Africa where I was doing a research
on LAPARDS cos I LURVE LAPARD PRINCE"
as well as describing a book that she was going to write
which happened to be about
"Me, and Me, and Me."
The whole school was laughing out loud.
There was also Miss Ranjini who acted as
Miss Ranjiella Posh Beckhams, a sister to Miss Barberella on the NOOSE.
It was kind of racist because she was going head over heels
about "Ang-Mohs",linking all the questions from the
ANDE-GENEROUS hosts to "Ang-Mohs" and then running off
for a date or dates with Bill and Wayne Rooney.
Quite hard to believe that she was
my history teacher less than 6 months ago.
It was harder to believe how teachers who had always been so strict
parading in costumes which have been designed to go out of the way
to represent Singapore.
Mr Singh, Mr Leong and Mr Low from the PE department,
were covered in silver, literally from head to toe,
holding a large piece of cardboard decorated like the
reowned SkyPark.
Yeah, they were pretending to be the new Marina Bay Sands Resorts.
All the craziness at the concert left me running home
after we cleared up the hall.
Due to the fact that all the screaming made
me "break" my voice again and I had to get it "retuned"
by eating some honey.
To top it all, I napped for two hours in the afternoon.
No big deal?
Well F.Y.I., I don't usually take naps since I was 6.
I was really worn out, but over the moon at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment