School started about 5 days ago
It's is fine,loads of homework.
Well I can't complain can I?
It's part of my life and a better option
than trying to drive the world into insanity.
The awesome people are still awesome.
The annoying people are still annoying.
The teacher's, well they stay true to their own styles.
I'm kind of cut up right now,
[not just because I got cut on both knees by falling down the stairs
during PE (all the more we should abolish PE)]
but because two of my closest friends are quitting council.
It may just leave me pretty much alone, I don't know the rest very well
but I must admit, they have NOT been nasty.
I don't get why I haven't gone nuts with this super demanding life.
Maybe randomness and faith in Him is saving my neck.
I'm really glad my family understands about this life.
About Homework,
Quadratic Functions
I realise I can handle the straight forward stuff but not the weirder ones.
This pretty much means lack of understanding.
So I must do more practices while keeping my mind
open to Quadratic Functions
English
Too many writing exercises.
It's not fun when room for your imagination is limited.
But otherwise...
Chinese, Science, Geo, Lit, History, Art...
No complains, I've had help.
BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
This thursday was Tingyu's birthday and sunday is going to be Taiwen's.
If you two are reading this, I hope you like your gifts
and don't ever let anything get you out.
Random entertainment
Wednesday, during Pause, Rachel told me she broke up with her boyfriend.
I started freaking cos I thought that people would start crying
rivers, smoking, drinking alcohol taking drugs etc.
But Rachel said nothing like that happened.
She said that I missed out "drinking Turpentine" in my list of
"what people do when they break up".
Turpentine? Why would anyone drink that?
"Cos it tastes sweet."
Which nutcase would drink Turpentine?
Rachel didn't answer,
cos we were both laughing like hell in the toilet.
As a result, when we were queuing up to buy drinks from the vending machine,
we hatched a siniser plot to "order Turpentine".
(We drank coffee actually.)
When our classmate asked what we were drinking,
we said "Turpentine" and the guy looked confused,
then the crazy laughing started again...
Well, these are two of the music videos I played on Thursday on Taiwen's Mac.
Not everyone'll like it but the lyrics are pretty cool.
So here goes and see you soon XP.
No comments:
Post a Comment