Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Upcoming Homework Crammed Holidays

No doubt at all, nuh uh,

my September holiday is the craze week for rapid and concentrated revisions.

There's 90% chance that...

I'll have a lot of homework for all my subjects

except Music cos Miss KC Lau is very kind.

I'm already 100% sure that there's maths cos it was stuck up on the portal

and I got scolded for moaning about it.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dun know if I can pull through it all.

Actually I can if I dun keep getting distracted.

Fat chance, I most probably will be distracted 70% of the time

and really working in less than 20% of the time.

Why? Cos I need to shower and I need to have my meals plus snacks.

A teeny weeny Lit vodcast is already killing me,

I'm freaked out of my wits on the indefinite pile of homework that's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment