OMG!
I can't take it down,
it's too much...
na, I was just fooling about.
I passed everything,
well everything except compre
gonna get a few more assessment books
and get over them during the holidays.
tsk,
i know i'm a geek
dun remind me I haven't forgotten about that.
been journaling for the past two days,
I used to be too lazy to do that
but hey, here they are, written on slips of paper.
not gonna zoom into the details
cos it's kinda private,
full of my idioticness and extreme anxiety over exam results.
big surprise,
you guys probably thought it would be some lovesick crap.
ha,
dream on!
I dun plan on getting into a relationship,
not till I graduate from university.
I think the main reason is because
things have become so tough with 10 subjects to juggle,
due to the fact that I'm taking 3rd language (it's purely my own fault).
secondly,
Meg Cabot's "Ten out of Ten"
this book really gets to me.
it shows me how complex life is
balancing studies(waging war against maths), social issues
and in the case of Mia Thermopolis (18),
princess duties and the paparazzi.
Personally,
gets our troubles out in harmless means,
prevents depression and violence from occuring.
knowing full well I'm a geek,
Starillax
No comments:
Post a Comment